Singapore Stock Alpha Picks (February 2023) - Adding Yangzijiang, Civmec, Food Empire; Removing Capitaland Investment, SIA, UMS, Venture Corp.
- In Jan 23, our Singapore Stock Alpha Picks (January 2023) portfolio bettered the STI by 2.2ppt on an equal-weighted basis.
- For Feb 23, we have included companies with robust earnings growth and strong order wins, such as Yangzijiang, Civmec and Food Empire. In addition, we have taken profit on CapitaLand Investment, SIA, UMS and Venture Corp.
- Read this at SGinvestors.io -
Jan 2023 Market review.
- Despite seeing some market rotation out of Singapore in early-Jan 23, the STI rallied in the latter part of the month and ended in positive territory, up 3.5% for the month as investors took hope that the US Fed would slow down its interest-rate hikes.
- In addition, China’s removal of its COVID-19 restrictions and economic reopening sparked hopes of a quick economic recovery, further buoying investor sentiment.
Singapore stock alpha picks started 2023 strong.
- Read more at SGinvestors.io.
Above is the excerpt from report by UOB Kay Hian Research.
Clients of UOB Kay Hian may be the first to access the full report in PDF @ https://www.utrade.com.sg/.
Singapore Research UOB Kay Hian Research | https://research.uobkayhian.com/ 2023-02-06 2023-02-06
More views on Singapore stock market outlook & investment strategy:
Analysts Say Analyst Reports on Singapore Stock Strategy
Latest research on Singapore stocks @
Analysts Say Stocks & REITs Research Reports
Analysts Say Sector / Industry Research Reports
Latest Stock Ratings & Price Targets @
Analysts Say Price Targets & Stock Ratings Changes
Analysts Say Consensus Target Prices