SGX Listed Stock

FRASER AND NEAVE, LIMITED (SGX:F99)


SGD 1.700
+0.010 / +0.59%
Share Price as of: 2019-01-23 17:06
Market / ISIN Code: SGX Mainboard / SG1T58930911
GICS® Sector / Industry Group / Industry: Consumer Staples / Food, Beverage & Tobacco / Food Products


F&N Blogger ArticlesFRASER AND NEAVE, LIMITED Blogger Articles SGX Listed FRASER AND NEAVE, LIMITED (SGX:F99) Blogger Articles F99.SI Blogger Articles
The Motley Fool Singapore
Lawrence Nga
2019-01-23 09:22:38
These 3 Singapore-Listed Companies Are Trading Close To Their 52-Week Lows
I’m a value investor. So, I like to search for companies that are trading at good value. A list of stocks that are near their respective 52-week lows is a good place to start my search for a good reason. These are the stocks that are either neglected or beaten down by investors. And, some of these stocks can be bargains in relation to their actual economic worth because market participants can at times react too negatively to certain companies that have sound long-term prospects but have experienced some short-term stumbles. As such, I will screen for stocks that are trading near 52-week lows nearly once every week. There are many stocks that pop up on my screen each time I run it.  So what are the companies that have shown up on this week’s list? Here are three of them: Source: SGX.
DollarsAndSense.sg
Lionel Loi
2018-10-21 10:36:30
4 Stocks This Week (Beverages) [19 October 2018] Food Empire; F&N; ThaiBev; Yeo’s
On Friday, amidst escalating global trade tensions, Singapore and the European Union (EU) signed the EU-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA). In the agreement, Singapore agreed to axe all tariffs on EU products, including duty-free access for beer and stout imported from the EU, while the EU agreed to remove 84% of tariffs on Singapore products and the remaining 16% over the next 3 to 5 years. The move is expected to improve accessibility to European markets for Singaporean small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and is expected to translate into lower prices for local consumers in both markets. Closer to home, Singapore-based water-treatment company Hyflux received a $530 million lifeline from SM Investments, a consortium formed by Indonesian conglomerate Salim Group and energy titan Medco
The Motley Fool Singapore
Sudhan P.
2018-09-28 19:22:09
The Weekly Nibble: What the Best-Performing Shares Over the Past 10 Years Can Tell Us
Here are some of the most popular articles that have appeared on the Motley Fool Singapore’s website this week. 1 Timeless Investing Lesson from Singapore’s 15 Best-Performing Shares Over the Past Decade From September 2008 to September 2018, the Straits Times Index (SGX: ^STI) has gone up by around 22%. However, the 15 stocks featured in the article above have produced returns of more than… wait for it… 280%! How is that possible? What can we learn from their stellar performances? Jump into the article to get those questions answered. Fraser and Neave Limited Is Trading Close To Its 52-Week Low Price: Is It Cheap? Fraser and Neave Limited (SGX: F99), also known as F&N, is a consumer group involved in the food and beverage, publishing and printing industries. Yesterday, shares





Investment BloggerSG Investment BlogSG Invest BloggersBloggers Say








Your Say











Stock / REIT Search

Advertisement

Advertisement