SGX Listed Stock

ADDVALUE TECHNOLOGIES LTD (SGX:A31)


SGD 0.033
-0.003 / -8.33%
Share Price as of: 2018-06-19 17:06
Market / ISIN Code: SGX Mainboard / SG1I67883666
GICS® Sector / Industry Group / Industry: Information Technology / Technology Hardware & Equipment / Communications Equipment


Addvalue Tech Blogger ArticlesADDVALUE TECHNOLOGIES LTD Blogger Articles SGX Listed ADDVALUE TECHNOLOGIES LTD (A31.SI) Blogger Articles A31.SI Blogger Articles
Sharing is Caring
Alan Luo
2018-06-19 09:06:13
SG Market (19 Jun 18)
MARKET OVERVIEW- The market could face further pressure amid escalating US-China trade tensions with latest news that US President Trump has threatened to hit China with new tariffs on USD200b of Chinese imports. - Meanwhile, oil rose as some producers mull a smaller output boost ahead of OPEC meeting later this week..- Technically, the STI is grossly oversold but appears entrenched in a downtrend after breaking below its 200-dm at at 3,340 and could head towards the next support at 3,280.POSITIVE NEWS*Lian Beng- Awarded $95.8m contract by Tripartite Developers to build a condominium at Flora Drive.- The development comprise nine 8-storey residential blocks, clubhouse with one basement car park, swimming pool and tennis court.- Construction is expected to commence in Jul '18, for a period
Sharing is Caring
Alan Luo
2018-06-13 09:25:33
SG Market (13 Jun 18)
MARKET OVERVIEW- The market is likely to remain lacklustre as as investors turn their attention to major central bank meetings this week after shrugging off Tue's Trump-Kim summit, while trade tensions continue to simmer in the background with US going to put out a list of China imports subject to 25% tariffs on Fri.- While the Fed widely expected to raise its key interest rate by 25bps, market is more interested in the guidance if it would hike three or four times this year.- Meanwhile, ECB meeting this Thu could touch on QE exit , while BoJ policy decision on Fri could continue to be supportive.- Technically, the STI is testing its 200-dma at 3,430, with next support level at 3,340. Immediate resistance remains at 3,510 (near 50-dma).MACRO WATCH*Property- According to real estate portal
Sharing is Caring
Alan Luo
2018-06-11 08:35:05
SG Market (11 Jun 18)
MARKET OVERVIEW-The market could be off to a muted start following the fallout from the G-7 meeting, and ahead of a busy week dominated by the historic Trump-Kim summit and Fed, ECB and BOJ policy meetings.- Technically, the STI is likely to trade within a broad band bounded by 3,510 (near 50-dma) and 3,428 level (200-dma).POSITIVE NEWS*HRnetGroup- Acquiring 51% stake in REForce (Shanghai) HR Management Consulting Co, which will operate executive search business in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Suzhou, with remaining 49% held by a team of owner managers.- REForce specialises in mid-senior level recruitment in sales & marketing, operations, R&D, HR, finance and legal positions; and consumer, new energy automotive, financial services, industrial and TMT sectors. - The JV is expected to co
Sharing is Caring
Alan Luo
2018-06-08 09:05:25
SG Market (08 Jun 18)
MARKET OVERVIEW- Market is likely to remain choppy as trade issues are likely to dominate ahead of contentious G-7 meeting but better China headlines. - Tech and bank counters may come under pressure after US semicap equipment makers took a hit and 10Y Treasury yield tumbled 9bps to 2.89%.- Technically, the STI could face some weakness with immediate resistance seen at 3,510 (near 50-dma) and underlying support at 3,428 (200-dma).POSITIVE NEWS*Sunpower Group- Secured two manufacturing & services contracts worth Rmb95.5m from Shandong NHU, a repeat customer, for the world's largest amino acid project.- The group will start the supply of equipment in 2H18 and expects completion of delivery in early 2019 with positive impact on its FY18/19 performance.- This is in addition to its existing rec
Sharing is Caring
Alan Luo
2018-05-31 09:05:50
SG Market (31 May 18)
MARKET OVERVIEW- Local shares could rebound after US shares rallied with Treasury yields as investors view the market reaction to Italy's political crisis as overdone. - Meanwhile, oil-related counters could be back in play after crude surged 2.2% to over US$68 a barrel.- Technically, the STI could regain some ground towards immediate resistance at 3,510, with 3.422 (200-dma) providing underlying support.CORPORATE RESULTS*KSH Holdings- FY3/18 net profit fell 28.1% to $29.5m on lower revenue of $132.6m (-33.4%) mainly due to weaker construction takings of $126.6m (-34.6%).- Operating margin expanded 4.1ppt to 21.8% from increased interest income (+$1.3m) and FX gain (+$2.3m).- Bottom line was dragged by a $11.6m swing to $3.1m loss from associates (FY17: $8.5m profit), partly shored by high





Investment BloggerSG Investment BlogSG Invest BloggersBloggers Say
















Stock / REIT Search

Advertisement
Advertisement