- Singapore Banks to drive market rebound in March / April 2023.
- Seek shelter from higher-for-longer rates from 4 Singapore stocks.
- 2 possible scenarios at March Fed meeting.
A more stable March.
- Regional currencies have touched near-term support. The US$-S$ rebound is also approaching near-term resistance at 1.35-1.36. This suggests a calmer March, even as inflation woes return. The upcoming US economic data and Fedspeak will drive direction in the lead-up to the FOMC meeting on 23 March.
- - Read this at SGinvestors.io -
- UOB (SGX:U11) ex-dividend date: 28 Apr 2023 (S$0.75).
- OCBC (SGX:O39) ex-dividend date: 08 May 2023 (S$0.40).
4 stocks under which to shelter from higher-for-longer rates.
- Read more at SGinvestors.io.
Above is the excerpt from report by DBS Group Research.
Clients of DBS may access the full report in PDF @ https://www.dbs.com/insightsdirect/.
Kee Yan YEO CMT DBS Group Research | Janice CHUA DBS Research | Singapore Research Team DBS Research | https://www.dbs.com/insightsdirect/ 2023-03-02 SGinvestors.io
More views on Singapore stock market outlook & investment strategy:
Analysts Say Analyst Reports on Singapore Stock Strategy
Latest research on Singapore stocks @
Analysts Say Stocks & REITs Research Reports
Analysts Say Sector / Industry Research Reports
Latest Stock Ratings & Price Targets @
Analysts Say Price Targets & Stock Ratings Changes
Analysts Say Consensus Target Prices