Last Traded Share Price 16.010
Change +0.360 / +2.30%
Volume Traded 58,330
Day Range 15.600 - 16.010
Last Traded Date 2022-10-04
1-Week Price Range 15.050 - 18.060
1-Week Average Volume 234,615
3-Month Price Range 15.050 - 22.150
3-Month Average Volume 172,405
52-Week Price Range 14.200 - 25.350
52-Week Average Volume 193,700
Listing Category Secondary Listing on SGX
Other Listing Primary Listing on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
Secondary Listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (SEHK)
About NIO Inc.
- NIO Inc. designs, develops, jointly manufactures, and sells premium smart electric vehicles, driving innovations in autonomous driving, digital technologies, electric powertrains and batteries. The company differentiate itself through its continuous technological breakthroughs and innovations, such as its industry-leading battery swapping technologies, Battery as a Service, or BaaS, as well as its proprietary autonomous driving technologies and Autonomous Driving as a Service, or ADaaS.
- NIO introduced the EP9 supercar in 2016. In December 2017, it launched the ES8, which is a 6- or 7-seater flagship premium smart electric SUV. Subsequently, it launched the award-winning ES6, a 5-seater high-performance premium smart electric SUV, in December 2018, and the EC6, a 5-seater premium smart electric coupe SUV, in December 2019, followed by the ET7, a flagship premium smart electric sedan, in January 2021. In December 2021, it launched the ET5, a mid-size premium smart electric sedan.
- In 2021, the NIO ES6, EC6 and ES8 were the top, second and fourth best-selling premium battery electric SUVs as measured by sales volume in China respectively, according to Frost & Sullivan.
- NIO's Chinese name, Weilai (蔚來), which means Blue Sky Coming, reflects its commitment to a more environmentally friendly future.
- NIO Inc. is primary listed on the NYSE since 12 September 2018 (NYSE:NIO), secondary listed by way of introduction on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 10 March 2022 (HKSE:9866), secondary listed by way of introduction on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange on 20 May 2022 (SGX:NIO).
NIO Inc.'s Introductory Document
NIO's Financial Statements
- Half Yearly Results (for period ending 2022-06-30) (published on 2022-09-07)
- First Quarter Results (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-06-09)