Last Traded Share Price 0.895
Change +0.005 / +0.56%
Volume Traded 7,880,600
Day Range 0.895 - 0.910
Last Traded Date 2022-09-29
1-Week Price Range 0.890 - 0.940
1-Week Average Volume 9,860,267
3-Month Price Range 0.890 - 0.980
3-Month Average Volume 7,046,793
52-Week Price Range 0.890 - 1.030
52-Week Average Volume 7,280,461
Listing Category Primary Listing on SGX
About NetLink NBN Trust
NetLink NBN Trust has a nationwide network that is the foundation of Singapore’s Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN), over which ultra-high-speed internet access is delivered throughout mainland Singapore and its connected islands.
The NetLink Group designs, builds, owns and operates the passive fibre network infrastructure (comprising ducts, manholes, fibre cables and Central Offices) of Singapore’s Next Gen NBN. The NetLink Group’s extensive network provides nationwide coverage to residential homes and non-residential premises in mainland Singapore and its connected islands.
As the sole appointed "Network Company" for Singapore’s Next Gen NBN, the NetLink Group’s network consists of 10 Central Offices and approximately 76,000 km of fibre cable, 16,200 km of ducts, and 62,000 manholes, as of 31 March 2017.
NetLink Trust's Financial Statements
- Full Yearly Results (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-05-17)
- Half Yearly Results (for period ending 2021-09-30) (published on 2021-11-03)
- Full Yearly Results (for period ending 2021-03-31) (published on 2021-05-11)
NetLink Trust's Annual Reports
- Annual Report (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-06-24)
- Response to SGX Queries: On Annual Reports (published on 2021-07-02)
- Annual Report (for period ending 2021-03-31) (published on 2021-06-24)