Last Traded Share Price 0.225
Change -0.015 / -6.25%
Volume Traded 85,300
Day Range 0.225 - 0.235
Last Traded Date 2022-09-29
1-Week Price Range 0.220 - 0.245
1-Week Average Volume 63,800
3-Month Price Range 0.196 - 0.250
3-Month Average Volume 48,767
52-Week Price Range 0.196 - 0.285
52-Week Average Volume 463,012
Listing Category Primary Listing on SGX
About IWOW TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
iWOW stands for 'inspiring the World of Wireless'.
- Established in 1999, iWOW Technology Limited is a technology provider specialising in
integrated wireless IoT solutions offered as a service. iWOW's services range from providing design and development for the hardware and software underlying the IoT solution, overseeing the manufacturing of the product, installation, maintenance and the operationalisation of the IoT solution.
- iWOW Technology's key products and services at the point of IPO comprise the following:
- Smart Metering solutions to enable remote monitoring of utilities and provide full transparency and insights into energy and water consumption within buildings.
- Alarm Alert System which is a wireless emergency distress system that caters to the elderly.
- Electronic Monitoring System to monitor ex-offenders and accused persons while they are out on bail or have been released under a remission order.
- Trace Tokens, which is a contact tracing solution and which has been deployed by the Singapore government termed TraceTogether Tokens to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
iWOW Technology's IPO Documents
iWOW Technology's Financial Statements
- Full Yearly Results (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-06-29)
iWOW Technology's Annual Reports
- RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS FROM THE SECURITIES INVESTORS ASSOCIATION (SINGAPORE) AND SHAREHOLDERS (On Annual Report) (published on 2022-08-24)
- Annual Report (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-08-15)