- Emperador Inc. is a global integrated manufacturer, bottler and distributor of brandy, Scotch whisky and other alcoholic beverages. According to industry report –
- In 2021, Emperador was the largest brandy producer in the world and one of the largest overall spirits producers in the Philippines by value and by volume
- In 2020, Emperador was the fifth largest Scotch whisky producer worldwide based on production capacity of grain and single malt whisky.
- Emperador has a broad brand portfolio across multiple price segments under brands that range from accessible to luxury including Emperador, Presidente and Fundador for brandy, Harveys for sherry wine, The Dalmore, Jura, Tamnavulin and Fettercairn for Single Malt Scotch Whisky and John Barr, Claymore and Whyte & Mackay for blended Scotch whisky, among others.
- In addition to brandy and Scotch whisky, Emperador produces sherry, vodka, gin, rum and other liqueur. We also produce beverages for private labels and bulk liquids such as Scotch whisky, brandy and sherry for companies that sell their own branded beverages.
- Emperador's primary geographic markets include the Philippines, Greater China, the United Kingdom, Spain, Mexico, U.S., Germany and France which are among the 102 countries where Emperador's are sold.
- Emperador's Shares are primary listed on the First Board of the Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. (PSE) since 19 December 2011 under symbol 'EMP', and secondary listed on Mainboard of Singapore Exchange (SGX) since 14 Jul 2022 under stock code 'EMI'.
Source: Company Introductory Document.. Updated: 2022-07-14.