Last Traded Share Price 0.134
Change -0.001 / -0.74%
Volume Traded 4,000
Day Range 0.134 - 0.134
Last Traded Date 2022-12-07
1-Week Price Range 0.131 - 0.135
1-Week Average Volume 18,000
3-Month Price Range 0.131 - 0.158
3-Month Average Volume 16,950
52-Week Price Range 0.131 - 0.215
52-Week Average Volume 297,377
Listing Category Primary Listing on SGX
About LHN LOGISTICS LIMITED
- Established in 2013, LHN Logistics Limited is a division of LHN Limited (SGX:41O), a company listed on the Catalist in 2015 and dual listed on Main Board of SEHK in 2017.
- LHN Logistics is a logistics services group with 2 principal business segments:
- Transportation: Provides domestic and cross-border ISO tank and container transportation services for various petrochemical products, base oils, bitumen and bulk cargo to customers in Singapore and Malaysia. As of listing date, LHN Logistics owns a fleet of 74 prime movers and 356 trailers in Singapore & Malaysia, and operates 2 parking yards located in Singapore and 3 parking yards located in Malaysia (Johor Bahru, Seremban and Port Klang).
- Container depot services: Provides customers with container storage, container surveying, container cleaning, and container repair and maintenance services for general purpose and refrigerated containers. As of listing date, LHN Logistics manages up to 27,200 TEUs across 2 depots in Singapore and 2 depots in Thailand.
LHN Logistics's IPO Documents
LHN Logistics's Financial Statements
- Full Yearly Results (for period ending 2022-09-30) (published on 2022-10-31)
- Half Yearly Results (for period ending 2022-03-31) (published on 2022-05-05)
LHN Logistics's Annual Reports