Union Gas Holdings - DBS Research 2022-12-05: Ready, Gas Set, Go!

Union Gas Holdings - Ready, Gas Set, Go!

  • Union Gas (SGX:1F2) is one of the major distributors of bottled LPG in Singapore. Retail LPG contributed 83% of FY21A revenue, with natural gas (NG) at 2% and diesel at 15%.
  • The retail LPG segment sells bottled LPG cylinders to domestic households (40% of segment revenue), with the remaining 60% sold to commercial and industrial customers, e.g., hawker centres, factories, hotels. The NG and diesel segments are dependent on sales from Union Gas’s Cnergy fuel station at 50 Old Toh Tuck Road.

Market leader with an established brand name, backed by vertically integrated operations.

  • - Read this at SGinvestors.io -
  • - Read this at SGinvestors.io -

Pivot to commercial customers the next growth lever.

  • Read more at SGinvestors.io.

Above is the excerpt from report by DBS Group Research.
Clients of DBS may access the full report in PDF @ https://www.dbs.com/insightsdirect/.

Singapore Research Team DBS Group Research | Pei Hwa HO DBS Research | https://www.dbs.com/insightsdirect/ 2022-12-05

Read also DBS's most recent report:
2023-02-28 Union Gas - Profit Margins Could Rebound.

Price targets by other brokers at Union Gas Target Prices.

Listing of research reports at Union Gas Analyst Reports.

Relevant links:
Union Gas Share Price History,
Union Gas Announcements,
Union Gas Dividends & Corporate Actions,
Union Gas News Articles


You May Also Like

SGX Stock / REIT Search


Most Read

Trust Bank God Of Fortune Referral Code PGKPSWAE Trust Bank Referral Code 🎁