SG Technology Stocks - Shenzhen Goes Into Lockdown
- The Straits Times on 13 Mar 2022 reported that China's tech hub of Shenzhen came under a citywide lockdown and Shanghai has ordered residents to avoid all but essential travel as well as closed schools to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- On 7 March, Hong Kong-listed IDT International (167 HK) announced that its factory in Shenzhen will temporarily discontinue production with effect from 5 March 2022 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Aztech (SGX:8AZ)’s factories are in Dongguan, China, which is near Shenzhen. Retain ADD rating and a P/E (target multiple – 12.0x) based target price of S$1.59.
- The current COVID-19 situation is not likely to affect ISDN (SGX:I07) directly but there could be delivery delays if its customers are affected. China accounted for 74% of ISDN’s FY21 revenue. Retain ADD rating and a P/E (target multiple – 12.3x) based target price of S$0.96.
- NanoFilm (SGX:MZH)’s main factories are located in Shanghai, China. Plant shutdowns will have a negative short-term impact as NanoFilm has no other factories of scale elsewhere. If shutdowns occur, NanoFilm will have to catch up on production once operations normalise. Retain ADD rating and a P/E (target multiple – 23.3x) based target price of S$3.50.
Above is the excerpt from research report by CGS-CIMB.
Clients of CGS-CIMB may access the full report in PDF @ https://www.itradecimb.com.sg/.
William TNG CFA CGS-CIMB Research | https://www.cgs-cimb.com 2022-03-17 2022-03-17
Read also CGS-CIMB's most recent report:
2022-04-20 Nanofilm Technologies - Confident Of Growing In FY22
Check out the most recent target prices at NanoFilm Target Prices. Listing of analyst research reports at NanoFilm Analyst Report.
NanoFilm Share Price History,
NanoFilm Dividends & Corp Actions,
NanoFilm News Articles