UG Healthcare - Concerns Over Lower ASPs Largely Priced In
- UG Healthcare (SGX:8K7)'s 1QFY22 (Jul 2021 to Sep 2021) results were below expectations, due to:
- weaker volumes, given production disruptions, and
- lower ASPs.
- End-demand seeing signs of recovery; UG Healthcare has stepped up outsourcing efforts as distribution margins set to improve with ex-factory prices stabilising.
- Reiterate ADD rating on UG Healthcare, with a lower target price of S$0.42, based on 11.2x CY23F P/E.
- We cut our FY22-24F earnings per share forecast for UG Healthcare by 32%-42% to account for lower ASP assumptions.
Above is the excerpt from research report by CGS-CIMB.
Clients of CGS-CIMB may access the full report in PDF @ https://www.itradecimb.com.sg/.
ONG Khang Chuen CFA CGS-CIMB Research | https://www.cgs-cimb.com 2021-11-16 2021-11-16
Previous report by CGS-CIMB:
2021-08-30 UG Healthcare - Tailwinds Subsiding
Check out the most recent target prices at UG Healthcare Target Prices. Listing of analyst research reports at UG Healthcare Analyst Report.
UG Healthcare Share Price History,
UG Healthcare Announcements,
UG Healthcare Dividends & Corp Actions,
UG Healthcare News Articles